Have you ever tried roasting brussels sprouts directly on the stalk? It’s easier than you might think and looks very impressive on the table. In fact, it might be the perfect conversation starter. Give it a try!
1 stalk of brussels sprouts
2-4 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wrap the brussels sprouts stalk in plastic wrap and microwave for 4-5 minutes.
3. Brush the brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Roast in the oven for 45-60 minutes, turning halfway through, until the brussels sprouts are tender.
5. Cut off the brussels sprouts off the stalk and serve.