Summer Cooking on the Budget
Wednesday, June 1st, 6-8pm $15
Cooking doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to be delicious and satisfying. Let’s try together these affordable recipes to keep your summer entertaining light on the wallet.
* Southwestern Couscous Salad
* Grilled Shrimp & Eggplant Noodle Bowl
* Red, White & Blue Fruit Salad
* Honeydew Green Tea with Mint
Say Cheese – Goat Cheese
Friday, June 3rd, 6-8pm $20
Do you love cheese? Come to our kitchen to discover several varieties of goat cheese and learn how to use this versatile cheese in both sweet and savory applications.
* Spinach Salad with Plums & Goat Cheese
* Green Bean Salad with Corn, Tomatoes & Goat Cheese Dressing
* Fusilli with Goat Cheese, Peas & Prosciutto
* Goat Cheese Cheesecake
Simple Asian Dishes
Saturday, June 4th, 12-2pm $20
Learn how to prepare some of your favorite take-out foods right inside your kitchen! We’ll have you covered all the way from appetizers to dessert.
* Shrimp & Tofu Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
* Chicken & Vegetable Curry Soup
* Spicy Vegetable Chow Mein
* Mango Sticky Rice Pudding