Here are the classes I’m teaching this week at Whole Foods Market in Redmond, WA. Please call to sign up for the class.
Monday, May 16th
Health Starts Here: Dress Your Salads – No Oil Salad Dressings
Salads are healthy, unless they are covered by ladles of Ranch or Creamy Italian dressings. Find out about healthy alternative ways to dress your salads that include nuts and fruit.
* Strawberry & Arugula Salad with Avocado Citrus Dressing
* White Bean & Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Dijon Vinaigrette
* Broccoli & Pepper Salad with Almond & Chile Dressing
* Rainbow Kale Slaw with Balsamic Mustard Orange Vinaigrette
Wednesday, May 18th
Mediterranean Tapas Lunch12-2pm $15
Host a Mediterranean style tapas party for your next gathering with friends and family. Enjoy these bright, fresh flavors in your own kitchen.
* Chicken, Olive and Roasted Pepper Tart
* Eight Layer Mediterranean Dip
* Italian Tuna Sandwiches
Thursday, May 19th
Our Healthy Eating Supper Club is back! Enjoy a delicious and healthy meal prepared just for you! During the meal we will talk about how the dishes were prepared, why we chose certain ingredients and have a discussion around healthy eating topics. Bring your appetite and your questions!
* Cucumber, Radish & Seaweed Salad
* Beef Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers, Carrots & Snow Peas
* Miso-Ginger Wild Rice with Carrots & Cabbage