Join me and learn how to cook in a fun, casual atmosphere!
Thursday, May 12th, 6-8pm $20
We had so much fun this winter making 4 soups in one class, I thought we should do it again. Let’s take our winter-favorite heart warmers into Spring with lighter, yet still filling and delicious options!
* Spring Minestrone
* Shrimp and Fish in Aromatic Coconut Broth
* Rustic Potato Leek Soup
* Creamy Spring Asparagus Soup
Moroccan for Beginners
Friday, May 13th, 6-8pm $20
Discover the flavors of Morocco in this introduction class. Bring your appetite and questions!
* Carrot and Date Salad
* Chickpea and Lentil Soup
* Stuffed Peppers with Lamb
* Mint Tea & Dessert
Saturday, May 14th, 12-2pm $25
These small delicious plates are perfect to share with your friends and family. Full of flavor, they’ll satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
* Prosciutto-Wrapped Manchego-Stuffed Dates
* Roasted Olives with Lemon
* Tomato Gazpacho
* Spanish Chickpeas & Chorizo
* Pork Meatballs with Piquillo Sauce
* Spanish Potato Tortilla
Please email me if you are interested to sign up cia007girl at gmail.com Classes are taught at Whole Foods Market in Redmond, WA